Thursday, June 30, 2011
RN = Really a Nurse!!
I'm a little dazed right now. They actually gave me license to be a nurse!! The last few months have been such a roller coaster. Graduating, getting the job, passing boards -- it all seems a little surreal. I will start my new job on July 11th and then, I think, the real fun will begin. I have this great learning experience in front of me and I just want to be awesome. I'm also very grateful for all the love and support that my friends and family have given me over this long journey. I knew that people cared about me, but I didn't fully realize the extent of that caring until recently. All I can do is continue to make those people proud and remember them as I take care of my patients. Hellloooo, Nurse!!
Labels:
nurse
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
so so SO proud of you!
Post a Comment