Tuesday, June 7, 2011

I want this job!!

Today I interviewed for probably the best job in my entire life. It was for the Critical Care Internship at University Hospital. I would learn all the critical care areas over 20 weeks and then get hired into one of those units. Starting my nursing career as an ICU nurse would be amazing!! To continue to work for the U would fit just perfectly into my master plan. I can only hope that the interview panel saw how prepared and professional I was. I won't lie, my heart was pounding going in. But I have so many angels on my shoulders cheering me on, how could they not hire me ;) Stay tuned....

3 comments:

Emilee said...

Good luck Em! I wish it was for our floor, but maybe one day;)

Michel said...

Hi Emi,
I finely found your blog. I really enjoyed it.You are right. It is a place where you can say things that you can't say on facebook. I hope you get this job! You deserve it. I liked what you said about letting karma in.
Alex's life is sure in a whirlwind now. I hope she can keep up with it.
I'll keep in touch,
Mike

Jonny and Allie said...

Good luck girl! I am sending you happy and hopeful vibes. Keep me updated. Love!