Friday was day 2 and it was hot!!! Some of my lady friends and I checked out the fest in the early evening and had a great time. There were more people, so it did take a little longer to get around, but the people watching was definitely at its finest.
 |
| Lisa & Jenna at the Trax station |
 |
| Me & Lisa, she was trying to make me look not soooo short standing next to her |
 |
| I wonder if I could pull this off on my front porch?? |
 |
| Belly dancers, ooo-laa-la! |
 |
| This is art, chocolate drizzled strawberries and bananas! |
 |
| Awww, what a cute bunch |
 |
| Dinner Day 2: Navajo Taco, double nom-nom |
 |
| More of the Yarn Bombing, very cute flowers |
 |
| I'm a little jealous that Lisa got a pair of these handmade sandals |
 |
| So I always want to get some of the amazing pottery and stoneware, but it's usually pretty expensive. This was a cute little sake/shot glass that was in my budget :) |
 |
| I also always want to get some of the stunning jewelry, but also usually pretty expensive. I do get myself a pair of earrings every year. These were very cute! |
No comments:
Post a Comment