So here is another reason that I love going to events in the downtown SLC, especially the Arts Fest. You ALWAYS see people you know!! Usually the most random and that you haven't seen for ever. Just Saturday night alone I saw a buddy from Team 311 Salt Lake, a buddy from the ex's friends (who I am still calling my friends, but I met them through him, so you know), a childhood friend who recognized me after 15+ years and (here is the best one) my ex's first ex-wife! She and I have never even been introduced and yet she recognized me from his pictures (Damn Facebook!!) Small Salt Lake is all I can say.
Saturday night was spent with my girlie Kim and the focus was on the music. I was little sad that I had to work on Sunday, because I really wanted to make it a 4 for 4, maybe that should be my goal for next year :) At least I have the Twilight Concerts to look forward to!
 |
| Kim and one her many funny faces |
 |
| I asked the guy behind us in line to take our picture and he did...but not before taking one of himself and his friends first. I loved it, going on the blog!! |
 |
| Awwww, what cute girls |
 |
| Dinner night 3: Sawadee Thai food.....mmmmmmm |
 |
| On the spot Dance Party.... |
 |
| ....which we then had to become a part of!! |
 |
| The same Urban art wall from Thursday, painted many times over. |
 |
| He had the flow going |
 |
| Samba Fogo!!! They have Brazilian dancers... |
 |
| ...Capoeira... |
 |
| and Fire dancers!!! |
 |
| This year they added the Carnival dancers. I seriously want to take dance and drum lessons from this group! |
 |
| My beautiful SLC library on the way home. |
Farewell my Arts Festival, til we see each other next year.
No comments:
Post a Comment