Monday, July 11, 2011
What a lovely way to start a job
So tomorrow is the big day, I start my new job!! In reality, today was my "start date" but because I am already a hospital employee, I didn't have to sit through that orientation again. So, I spent my first day as a working nurse sleeping in and going to brunch with my friend, Lisa. It was lovely. Tuesday and Wednesday will be the hospital Nursing orientation, Thursday computer training, Friday CCI meeting and we'll find out how all of this is supposed to work.
I put this quote up because I wanted to remind myself how I got to this point. Now, because I have reached that goal, I need to set myself another one. Maybe it should be the finish all the things and situations that I have left undone because I have not had the time or energy to devote to them. I think that would be a good place to start. Also, I will try and take my lunch to work. Really try.
Labels:
nurse
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment