So I went on a short day of visiting today to some of my friends at the hospital. Now although I work at the hospital, sometimes I like to go up there and visit when I'm not working so maybe my friends will know that I really do care about them and that I'm thinking and wishing the best for them. I just wish I could give every one of them a big hug and somehow make what they are going through just a little bit easier. Sending you all hugs out through the stratosphere.
This one is especially for Terrie:
"If a kid asks where rain comes from,
I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying."
And if he asks why God is crying,
another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."
Jack Handy
1 comment:
Love ya Em!!! xoxoxo
Lets go riding soon!!!
Post a Comment