Monday, April 7, 2008
Pit tix
So, this is definitely the BEST year for me seeing 311. We saw them in Feb. here at the Depot. (Rockin' show) then we did the big pilgramage trip to New Orleans for 311 Day. What else could I say about that other than it was INCREDIBLE!!! AND because the boys love us in the SLC sooo much, I just got Pit tickets for the show coming up on June 30th (like 5 minutes ago, hehehe). Now there are some that say I have an "unhealthy obsession" with this band. All I have to say to that is "Be positive and love your life." "Stress is the enemy" and "311 is Salt Lake!!!" (Ok the last quote Nick just says when they play here) It's all about a love for kick-ass music. Anyhooo, that's about all for today. Ciao!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment