Sunday, April 13, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me!

Woo-Hoo!!! Made it another year. So far, this year's Emi-palooza has been awesome. For those of you who don't know what the Emi-palooza is, ask me about it, it totally rocks. Some people think I'm a little funny for making such a big deal out of my special day, but I think it is one of the things that keeps me so young at heart. I'm truly grateful for every day I have on this earth. When I can mark another positive milestone like a WHOLE YEAR, then it means that life does go on, the bad times do pass and that I have so much to look forward to.

2 comments:

Tiff said...

Hey girlie, Happy B-day!..again. :) I hope you have the best birthday so far. I had a blast tonight...and as you can see I decided to start a blog so check it out if you want to. It's TiffWardle.blogspot.com

BreathinSteven said...

Happy Birthday Emi!!!

So... What's Emi-palooza!?!?! It's easy to imagine it totally rocks...

And we should all make a big deal out of our special days... In the grand scheme of things, there are a limited number of them -- some of us more limited than others -- and some of us get a few extra...

I celebrate a few days now -- I caught your birthday response on Will's blog -- like Will, I have two new lungs... And, I've learned about my beautiful donor... So, I celebrate her birthday (actually, my lungs birthday...) And I celebrate the day she saved my life -- my "re-birthday"... And I celebrate the day Mom squirted me out -- I'm an Aries like you... I was born on the 12th...

But I would like to hear about Emi-palooza!!! My email address is at the end of my website:

www.ClimbingForKari.org

You take care -- Happy birthday!

Love,

Steve